Post your lock screens!

Nice. Do you mind sharing?
Here it is:
image.jpg

I saved it from a wallpaper app.

Here it is:
View attachment 17281
I saved it from a wallpaper app.
That's amazing, would you mind sharing which app would that be? I've been lookong for a while for an app that has hd wallpapers for my 6+ but all thise that say that do they don't really and are kinda blurred... Thanks :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415628503.153284.jpg

Happy Birthday to my fellow MARINES

Sent from my GOLD [emoji390][emoji641]s
using Tapatalk

LOL...Sometimes two, maybe three times a day....SMILE

How can i capture my screen ? help me :((
Press and hold the power and home button and the same time until you hear a camera shutter like sound

Sent from my GOLD [emoji390][emoji641]s
using Tapatalk

How can i capture my screen ? help me :((

Here is 2nd option you can try

Hi there jonh here is how I do screen shot
1st triple tap home button of your iPhone you'll see white circle tap that 2nd tap device 3rd tap more and last tap screen shot. Hope this help you. Have a great day[emoji4]

Here is 2nd option you can try

Hi there jonh here is how I do screen shot
1st triple tap home button of your iPhone you'll see white circle tap that 2nd tap device 3rd tap more and last tap screen shot. Hope this help you. Have a great day[emoji4]
That's possibe when you enable Assistive Touch in Settings - General -Accessibility. You don't need to tap the Home button three times.

That's possibe when you enable Assistive Touch in Settings - General -Accessibility. You don't need to tap the Home button three times.

Hi J.A. Good morning! Find yours more easier. Well I just shared how I do mine [emoji5]️
Thanks for additional info[emoji4]

Hi J.A. Good morning! Find yours more easier. Well I just shared how I do mine [emoji5]️
Thanks for additional info[emoji4]
Hi, GDsunshine! :)
I'm actually wondering what you enabled to have to triple tap the Home button.

Hi, GDsunshine! :)
I'm actually wondering what you enabled to have to triple tap the Home button.

I just got use to it[emoji4]I just figure it this out on my own. Triple tapping then this white circle came out . Lol so then from the time I knew about it I've been using this. And now your idea is a lot easier and faster[emoji4]thanks! Since 4-4s Lol imagine [emoji12][emoji12]