What's new

Possible to wireless charge

Donaldinio

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this forum but did join a while back, however I am a proud owner of an Apple iPhone 6s Plus which I have had for 10 months now but it has got a few bad marks on it and have new ideas for this phone and one of those ideas is to have the opportunity to have wireless charging enabled onto this phone

I know that wireless charging is enabled from a qi card or having wireless cases but I would like to have wireless charging without any of those like a wireless inductive charging but I can only find guide to be done on an android device but I don’t want to muck it up and ruin this device so was wondering if anyone knows a way I can do it without destroying my iPhone

Many thanks in advance

Hi,
I am new to this forum but did join a while back, however I am a proud owner of an Apple iPhone 6s Plus which I have had for 10 months now but it has got a few bad marks on it and have new ideas for this phone and one of those ideas is to have the opportunity to have wireless charging enabled onto this phone

I know that wireless charging is enabled from a qi card or having wireless cases but I would like to have wireless charging without any of those like a wireless inductive charging but I can only find guide to be done on an android device but I don’t want to muck it up and ruin this device so was wondering if anyone knows a way I can do it without destroying my iPhone

Many thanks in advance
There’s not enough room inside the case to allow for the charging coil and the logic board does not have the necessary circuitry and control chips for a wireless charging coil. In addition, the case back is aluminum alloy, which would block the charging current if there were a wireless charging system installed. You’ll have to stick with a case with built in wireless charging.

There’s not enough room inside the case to allow for the charging coil and the logic board does not have the necessary circuitry and control chips for a wireless charging coil. In addition, the case back is aluminum alloy, which would block the charging current if there were a wireless charging system installed. You’ll have to stick with a case with built in wireless charging.

That is okay then I might have to stick to a QI card