What's new

Portable charger

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know if you can buy a portable charger to charger ? iPhone 6 plusI was out today and my iPhone 6 plus died out. The normal way I do it is charge it through the cigarette lighter for some reason it didn't charge today . Thank you

You can buy accessory battery packs that you can use to recharge your iPhone. These can be separate from the phone or built into an iPhone case. One of the best known companies is Mophie.

If your car charger didn't work today, did you test to see that the charger was getting power? Did you try the charging cord with another charger or a USB port on your computer to see if the cord was defective?

Hi
Does anyone know if you can buy a portable charger to charger ? iPhone 6 plusI was out today and my iPhone 6 plus died out. The normal way I do it is charge it through the cigarette lighter for some reason it didn't charge today . Thank you
This is what I have. Haven't needed it since I got the 6plus but my better half keeps one in her purse just in case.
Product Details for PID 10392

Cases and chargers make sure it's Apple certified I've gotten some and after an update it isn't compatible [emoji22]
Most are thou.
My Kia sorrento I have to use the cig lighter charger can't use USB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Jackery Bar. I keep it charged up in case of emergency. I also take it with me when traveling. It's small and has at least a couple of full charges. In addition I have a car charger but I only use that with GPS as that is such a battery drain.

I do the same lol bummer I didn't realize when I got my sorento OH get the model w the gps integration ugh maybe next year but I'm happy enough using the phone plugged in when I need it lol works great! I get where I need to go each time [emoji7]

Hi
Anything that says "Made for iPhone" on Amazon should be fine. Amazon.com lightning car charger

You're killing your 6+ in the middle of the day? Just how much are you using it? I can go 3 days on a single charge with my 6+, but obviously I'm not using it a lot. Just an hour of NetFlix, a few emails, text messages, and 1 or 2 phone calls, and of course a few hours using it as a hotspot. Still, I could go at least a day on a full charge if I was on it all day.

I keep mine at 70 and up generally if it dips I charge it... My car and my house both have chargers!
Only times it dips down is at softball tournaments when I'm snapping pics uploading going on FB and etc without no chargers on hand

The Jackery leaf looks awesome too bad none for 6 or 6+