What's new

Pokémon Go Plus Gets Updated With New Notification Modes

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Pokemon Go Plus update 2.JPG

If you’re one of the Pokémon Go players that have been using the Pokémon Go Plus accessory to help you catch Pokémon, Niantic has just updated the software for the device with some improvements.

Firstly, Trainers will now be able to choose from multiple notification modes. By default, your Pokémon Go Plus will still scan for PokéStops or Pokémon simultaneously, but now with the update you will be able to individually enable or disable each of the notifications as you prefer.

Pokemon Go Plus gets update.JPG

Also, when you are out walking with your Buddy Pokémon, you can select not to receive notifications at all and simply record how far you walk.

Finally, the Pokémon Go Plus accessory will still remain paired with the Pokémon Go app if you are using the app when interacting with Pokémon or Gyms.

The Pokémon Go Plus accessory is still in very short supply, and is currently out of stock in the UK Nintendo online store.

Source: Niantic Labs - Pokémon GO

I'm curious to know how many people are still actively playing Pokemon Go?

I mean, the social circles I travel with don't even bring it up like they used to the first two weeks of its release. Has the hype died down and does no one really care anymore?

I'm always hesitant to ask, because I don't want to be THAT guy that's not hip.

For the records, I have never played, nor do I play, Pokemen Go.

Hey Junior l reckon your only just saying that [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] and your a master collector like me

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Hey Junior l reckon your only just saying that [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] and your a master collector like me

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
I wish I was. I actually don't know anything about Pokemon.

(not from this app or from when it was playing cards or boardgame or whatever it used to be before this app)