What's new

Pod2g now has all 5.1 exploits needed and is working on bypassing ASLR

So is everyone still having problems? I don't wanna jailbreak till its worked out. I can wait lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you upgraded to 5.1.1 though because a new build of 5.1.1 was released that likely patched the jailbreak so if you have not done so then I would not touch that restore or update button in itunes

So is everyone still having problems? I don't wanna jailbreak till its worked out. I can wait lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend at work JB just fine last night. Other than cydia being sluggish due to all the traffic everything ok

I hope you upgraded to 5.1.1 though because a new build of 5.1.1 was released that likely patched the jailbreak so if you have not done so then I would not touch that restore or update button in itunes
That fast??? Wow. I downloaded the 5.1.1 from Apple two days ago but did not install it yet. It's sitting in iTunes waiting to be installed. Is it safe to use today? Or is this a window of signing closing issue?

That fast??? Wow. I downloaded the 5.1.1 from Apple two days ago but did not install it yet. It's sitting in iTunes waiting to be installed. Is it safe to use today? Or is this a window of signing closing issue?

well the update is out there but its not clear on if it does actually patch the jailbreak but I would not risk it

After I made a backup and erased all absinthe will not recognize that I have my phone plugged in? Did I miss a step or do something wrong?

I updated yesterday to 5.1.1 and was able to still jailbreak. Or did the new 5.1.1 get released today?

Is there anything that I need to change in itunes or in my iphone settings to be able to connect?
Should I be using 2.0.1 or 2.0? I didnt try until late last night and downloaded 2.0.1 and started there

Last edited:
well the update is out there but its not clear on if it does actually patch the jailbreak but I would not risk it
now confirmed in other thread. NEW BUILD OF 5.1.1, ON ALL DEVICES, PATCHES THE NEW ABSINTHE 2.0 JAILBREAK. Do not upgrade via restore in iTunes until we have more information.

Unleashed,
I HAVE to get to 5.1.1 for the better battery life. I just can't live with things the way they are in 5.0 .1. How do I get to 5.1.1 (old build) before the signing window closes using these other links you refer to?

Unleashed,
I HAVE to get to 5.1.1 for the better battery life. I just can't live with things the way they are in 5.0 .1. How do I get to 5.1.1 (old build) before the signing window closes using these other links you refer to?

download the ipsw and then use itunes and press shift+restore or option+restore on a mac and it should allow you to restore to the older version of 5.1.1