What's new

Please help...which social networking app is this?

Niceguy53

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me which app the attached photo is from? On the photo please notice a small symbol of an eyeball denoting number of views. These distinguishing features should help identify the app concerned.

Last edited:
Is this a serious post?

I can't tell.

Thanks for the reply bud. Yes it is a serious post. I have lost touch with the person in the attached image and the only hope I have of contacting her is finding out what app that photo is from. Do you recognise it? If so please tell me which app it is.

See if you can copy the image, enlarge it a little because behind her is a sign with a name on it. That might give you a starting point.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which app the attached photo is from? On the photo please notice a small symbol of an eyeball denoting number of views and the style of "Naz" with a broken heart next to it. These distinguishing features should help identify the app concerned.

It looks like Snapchat.

It looks like Snapchat.

Do you think so Julie? I have downloaded snapchat but I looked at it on the App Store and it seems different. I will download it but I'm almost certain photos don't have that eyeball at the bottom.

Do you think so Julie? I have downloaded snapchat but I looked at it on the App Store and it seems different. I will download it but I'm almost certain photos don't have that eyeball at the bottom.

I think it did that in an older version of Snapchat.

I think it did that in an older version of Snapchat.

IMG_0616.JPG

It is Snapchat.