What's new

Please help iPhoneForums.net - Spread the word!

Althought i am newbie, but i will share this forum to people around me.

it is really a good forum with useful information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like we could all to a Twitter update and help spread the word.

I love this forum and i will spreat the word!
But how many people are making use of it?

we will have an increase in membership soon with the new iphone coming too.

Iam pretty new to this site myself and its huge!! Iam an iphone developer and I will tweet about this website as I have only been here for a little while and I love it. Much more friendly then most other websites I been in. Also you guys should do a press release , it might help boost viewship.

It is always very difficult to get a new site off of the ground, and for that reason we ask for you to help us!

If you are on any forums, own your own blog or even have your own website or a community you participate in, please link to us!

A link can help get the site noticed and helps in the search engines, any little bit helps.

If you link to us, be sure to tell us about it in this thread so you can get some additional exposure as well.

Thanks in advance!

To link to us with HTML, use the following:

Code:
<a href="http://www.iphoneforums.net">iPhone Forum</a>

In addition, you can use BBCode if you are on another forum:

Code:
{url=http://www.iphoneforums.net}iPhone Forum{/url}

Of course above you need to replace the { and } character with [ and ] respectively or it will not work.

Sending you a PM now

Great forum! Lots of good info. I'll help spread the word!

O8IexVJ.gif

What an amazing forum [emoji4]one thing I like about this forum is friendly atmosphere [emoji4]that's very important. And most of all fast solving issues. Spread the good news[emoji4]cheers[emoji4]everyone [emoji482]

What an amazing forum [emoji4]one thing I like about this forum is friendly atmosphere [emoji4]that's very important. And most of all fast solving issues. Spread the good news[emoji4]cheers[emoji4]everyone [emoji482]
This is THE best forum and I have been on a lot over the years, Glad you like it :)

Thanks for the support. We do our best to ensure that iPhone Forums remains the best iPhone forum anywhere.