What's new

Pictures information in iPhone

mach

Reaction score
I need to find the informations for some of my pictures that I have taken with my iPhone, fx. the time and the date I have taken them.
I have downloaded those pictures on my pc but it doesn't show those informations. Is there a way to find these informations?

I'm really sure about this but usually you can find those stuff in the Image details.

I'm really sure about this but usually you can find those stuff in the Image details.

Well that is my problem I can't find any info about the images on my iPhone.

mach said:
Well that is my problem I can't find any info about the images on my iPhone.
Connect your phone to your computer via USB... then find your phone listed in the device drives. You'll double click into a few folders till you get to your photos. Right click (control+click for Mac I believe) and then properties. That'll give you date & time of creation.

I need to find the informations for some of my pictures that I have taken with my iPhone, fx. the time and the date I have taken them.
I have downloaded those pictures on my pc but it doesn't show those informations. Is there a way to find these informations?

Have you tried right mouse clicking on the picture, selecting properties, select details and then scroll to the bottom for that data?

Thanks a lot thomasjtsi, I can now see those info.