What's new

Photos taken with the iPhone X

A wonder of nature to contemplate each night before bed.
IMG_9250.jpg

I’ll have to send the students from the scifan squirrel training academy to harvest them in the fall.

And I will send advance soldiersTo fight off the invasion of the squirrels and protect the harvest of the acorns

And I will send advance soldiersTo fight off the invasion of the squirrels and protect the harvest of the acorns
Thank you for your heroic efforts, but that’s not necessary. If scifan’s squirrels don’t harvest them, no one else will.

Thank you for your heroic efforts, but that’s not necessary. If scifan’s squirrels don’t harvest them, no one else will.

That will be a waste of resources. We must harvest them in order to have a successful supply of food for the winter. Therefore a strike squad the squirrels will have to be sent

That will be a waste of resources. We must harvest them in order to have a successful supply of food for the winter. Therefore a strike squad the squirrels will have to be sent
Since these are our acorns, we’ll decide what happens with them, and we prefer a peaceful solution. If you share them with scifan’s squirrels, your squad is welcome. No attack, though.

Since these are our acorns, we’ll decide what happens with them, and we prefer a peaceful solution. If you share them with scifan’s squirrels, your squad is welcome. No attack, though.

I have a peaceful solution. Divide up the acorns equally and signed a peace treaty.