What's new

Photos taken with the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus

IMG_3634.JPG
Hazel caught her bird!!![emoji6]

How are they different?
The iPhone X has a 1/24 aperture, which means it takes in more light. It has Dual Optical Image Stabilization, while the iPhone 7 Plus only has one of the rear cameras with OIS. Both cameras have True Tone Flash, but the iPhone X also has Slow Sync Flash, which will result in a more detailed background.

The iPhone X has a 1/24 aperture, which means it takes in more light. It has Dual Optical Image Stabilization, while the iPhone 7 Plus only has one of the rear cameras with OIS. Both cameras have True Tone Flash, but the iPhone X also has Slow Sync Flash, which will result in a more detailed background.

Thank you for helping me understand...I m a first time iPhone user..so now I understand that the cameras are better I feel better about my purchase of the phone. And doesn’t the iPhone X also have a wide angle lenses to?

Thank you for helping me understand...I m a first time iPhone user..so now I understand that the cameras are better I feel better about my purchase of the phone. And doesn’t the iPhone X also have a wide angle lenses to?
It has a dual lens camera, just like the iPhone 7 Plus: a telephoto and a wide-angle lens.