What's new

Photo Organizer Caused Loss of Recently Deleted Photo Album

mcpapaver

Reaction score
Hay guys.. I have a question about recently deleted album too.
I have a jailbreak and installed photo organizer.. And my recently delete album has dissapeared..
Maybe someone has a similar problem? Or know how to fix it?
I allready tried unninstaling it an run to save mode and nothing..

Sent from i6+.

Hi.

I've moved your post to its own tnread because you're talking about a jailbreak issue, which tends to have its own complications from stock iPhones. I've also moved your post to the Jailbreaking section so more of your fellow jailbreakers can [hopefully] help.

I think you've run into a "bug" in older versions of PhotoOrganizer. Try upgrading the tweak via Cydia (it's now on version 1.6-1).

Then, once you've updated the tweak, ensure you are not in "Limited Access Mode." If that doesn't bring back your deleted photos album, navigate to the "Albums" tab and tap/hold the "+" button on the top left. When the pop-up appears, select "Restore Defaults."

Hopefully, this will help. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Hi Folks, Anyone tried this recently? Ive had this issue for a while and even this is not solving it, anyone has other advice?
I guess I should mention that I have deleted the Recently Deleted Album, it hasnt disappeared, Photo Organizer removes IOS lock on the albums, and I went ahead and deleted it, but now everytime I send something to recently deleted, it just piles up in DCIM Folder is ifile, but doesnt show up as an album in pictures.
Its a pain in the ass to keep going into ifile and deleting the photos I dont want.

Only thing I can think of is to save off your photos and restore the phone. I wasn't even aware you could monkey with the recently deleted folder.

Only thing I can think of is to save off your photos and restore the phone. I wasn't even aware you could monkey with the recently deleted folder.

Ignore that. I didn't realize this was a jailbreaking question. That's beyond my pay grade.

Hi Folks, Anyone tried this recently? Ive had this issue for a while and even this is not solving it, anyone has other advice?
I guess I should mention that I have deleted the Recently Deleted Album, it hasnt disappeared, Photo Organizer removes IOS lock on the albums, and I went ahead and deleted it, but now everytime I send something to recently deleted, it just piles up in DCIM Folder is ifile, but doesnt show up as an album in pictures.
Its a pain in the ass to keep going into ifile and deleting the photos I dont want.

Have you tried to recreate the folder? Or - see if the original folder is in iFile's trash so you can try to put it back?

Otherwise, I can't think of a fix for you except to restore the device. Cause I don't know what would happen if you tried to delete the tweak ... may mess it up.

Marilyn