What's new

Phone will not work on hands free

Chugbug

Reaction score
I've got a 2013 Tundra, with stock radio (BT). Iphone has been working fine on the hands free until a week or two ago. The blue tooth works fine on the music side, connects as soon as I turn the key on but the phone side no longer works. Incoming or outgoing calls will not work through the hands free, if the radio is on or I'm playing music through the BT the music will go quiet and pause as it should do but no phone call soon as I hang up the music resumes.......??? Is there a setting somewhere in the phone that will cause the hands free side not to work?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have a look and see if you have your volume turned down on BT. There are five separate volumes on an iPhone, all controlled by the two up and down buttons. The volume controls affect whichever mode the phone is in.

It's possible that your ringer is turned up but your BT is muted.

Def. not the volume control, checked again though just in case. BT plays music but the phone does not work. On the iphone there normally is a choice on the speaker but only shows speaker now.