What's new

Phone not working as it should after iOS upgrade

dvbuljan

Reaction score
After upgrading my iPhone 6 128GB to iOS10 I noticed my phone looses battery faster and shuts down in colder weather, my bluetooth don't communicate with my car anymore, my running application shows some strange results (GPS problem). All in all I'm very dissapointed in new iOS. Instead making things better it obviously making things lot worse than before. I had iPhones from iPhone 2 and they all worked flawlessly. The best thing about iPhone is fantastic hardware-sowtware integration and optimisation and because of that it worked better than any Android phone. IPhone 6 is a great phone, don't get me wrong, but the support and iOS design is poor at least.

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

My son owns an iPhone 6, and it's running iOS 10. I haven't heard him complaining about one of your problems.

First of all: force start your iPhone, this might help with your issues. To force start, press and hold Home and Power buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. As soon as it's visible, let go of both. Your iPhone will power up on it's own.

In case you updated over the air (on your iPhone, via Settings - General - Software Update), connect your device to iTunes and restore it. This will install a clean, fresh version of the latest software (10.2.1) on your iPhone, and should also help getting rid of your problems.

First of all thank you for quick reply. I tried to force start phone several times but that did not change a thing. Just one question about restoring the phone. Do I need to backup my phone before doing iOs restore?