What's new

Phantom roaming???

Natalie20

Reaction score
I live in the uk. I am currently in the US. I have switched off my data roaming whilst I have been here as the villa has wifi. Only I have been using my phone. Whilst I've been out I switched on my 3G because I needed tO and got charged a hell of an amount so I made sure I never used my data whilst out. I went out for dinner before and on the way back I received and email... Thinking nothing of it till I got home. And when I went on my settings my 3G and data was switched on. I havent yet checked my bill but I'm guessing its going to be a hell of an amount. This has happened a few times to me now! Has this happened to anyone else? Is it the phOne???

Please help!!!!

Hello.

If i remember correctly some of the old ISO firmwear versions "3.x i think" used to have a data usage flaw when DATA & 3G we turned off. apple fixed this in a later update.

What Device do you have and what version firmwear is it on.

Hello.

If i remember correctly some of the old ISO firmwear versions "3.x i think" used to have a data usage flaw when DATA & 3G we turned off. apple fixed this in a later update.

What Device do you have and what version firmwear is it on.

I was using the 5.1 and upgraded to the 5.1.1 the other day when they released a new software update xx