What's new

Password is accepted on IPad but not accepted on IPhone

saljas

Reaction score
I have IPhone 4, after using it for 2 years I bought IPad and did the (starting things) on it. After few days I noticed I cannot update installed applications on my IPhone, it says - the password is not accepted. On IPad it accepted the password. is there a way to make them both IPhone and IPad have the same ID and Password? What possible mistake did I do in the (starting things) on IPad that took the password from IPhone? Also I requested to change my password - it says an email is sent - but my email is not receiving any thing. (writing here is not accepting the enter key that is why all questions came in one paragraph) best regards

Welcome to iPF and hope you have a good time here. I also experience the 'enter' key problem on both the iPFs. Did you set up your iPad with the same or different Apple ID? If different, you must have been asked to set up a password. The one which you gave then should work. If you set them up with the same ID, you should contact Apple support.

Many thansk behappy123 - I don't remember what I did on IPad, but my IPhone Password is accepted on IPad and not accepted on IPhone which means I did not change it on IPad otherwise it will be rejected on IPad. Any way - you suggested that I contact Apple support - do you mean calling or emailing? (is there a way to press the enter key in here - it is not good to write every thing in one paragraph)