What's new

PARROT MKi9200 IN CAR SYSTEM

Col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The MKi9200 In car system is an ideal solution for your iPod, iPhone and many other phones.
I have been using this system for 4 years and I can say without question it is one of the best hands free kits available. What sets it apart is the fact that it has a separate Amplifier but at the same time uses the existing speakers in your car. The system offers direct connect to the iPhone or iPod and uploads all playlists on the fly which can be read using the separate LCD and controlled using a simple dash mounted control. In addition the iPhone (any model) uploads your complete phone book plus any history direct via Bluetooth to the unit. I love the fact it is voice controlled to call numbers which providing you have your address book in order works fine. when calling or receiving calls it mutes the Radio or music playing until the call is completed. In all an excellent hands free. Cost installed in Australia about $550 I suspect US and other countries will be about the same. I should point out Parrot offers on line forums and updates are easy to install using the usb input.
I have attached additional information for users whom are interested.
Additional information is available from Parrot web site.
[h=2]PARROT MKi9200[/h] A full system dedicated to conversation and music in car with Color TFT 2.4’ dot matrix Screen. Made for iPod & Works with iPhone

[h=2]A complete system dedicated to in-car calls and music[/h]
The Parrot MKi9200 is a Bluetooth hands-free system with a 2.4-inch high-resolution TFT colour screen. A wireless remote control can be positioned on the steering wheel or dashboard and allows the driver to control all the functions of the MKi9200.

In addition to conventional telephony functions - pick up, hang up, dual calls - the Parrot MKi9200 boasts cutting-edge telephony functions: automatic phonebook synchronisation, training-free multi-speaker voice recognition, speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook, contact management (up to 2 000 per phone), call records, and so on.
Its colour screen displays the phonebook, caller ID and photo, phone information and user settings. The menus and phonebook are also audible for easier, more intuitive use.

[h=2]Listen to your digital music in the car[/h] The Parrot MKi9200 is also gifted for music. Supplied with a specific cable, it is compatible with all music sources, such as iPods, iPhones, USB flash drives, Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) phones, MP3 players and any other analogue players. The Parrot MKi9200 also features an SDHC-compatible SD card reader on the side of the screen.
The MKi9200 displays the full playlist along with the name of the artist, the title and even the corresponding album cover in colour when available on the iPod, iPhone or USB flash drive.
Music is delivered through all the car's speakers*, giving the driver and passengers exceptional sound quality and the breathtaking Virtual Super Bass and Sound Spatializer effects.

[h=2]Double microphone for crystal-clear calls[/h] To ensure optimal audio quality when on the phone, the Parrot MKi9200 combines double microphone technology with new signal processing software (DSP-3) that eliminates background and surrounding noise, including noise from inside the car. For maximum listening quality, conversations are reproduced over the vehicle's speakers.
The Parrot MKi9200 is a Bluetooth hands-free system compatible with all vehicle* makes and which works with all mobile phone brands.