What's new

Paradise island gamecenter friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

grant2012

Reaction score
Hey apparently with the new paradise island update I need 60 friends to expand my island, anyone want to share nick names? Mine is the same as my user name.

I need friends too my username is vero g
Please add me! Tks bunches!

Added you and vero g, I tried to add kamikaze_styer but it keeps giving me an error. If anybody else needs a friend please give them my name, it's slick Vic I just started playing this game two days ago and can use all the help I can get.....thanks!

Thank you everyone who has added me so far, please keep adding me, I need more friends! Vero G
Thanks bunches!

how do I add friends to my paradise island i just downloaded the game about a week ago so as far as i know its the newest version but i cannot find where to go to add my friends! Please help??

I got screwed by the new "friends" requirement, too. I've even been blocked from adding any of your names...can't figure out how to add friends, can anybody help?

I just get an error message if I ever try to add friends or to gives the supposed 10 free gifts.

This game went from great to crap.

James

p.s. The game gives me this "friend code": c00f13
Maybe you need this to add me as friend?

Last edited:
Please add me.....My friend code--> b72ce8
Or add my friend name--> Uni25

Thx :)

grant2012 said:
Hey apparently with the new paradise island update I need 60 friends to expand my island, anyone want to share nick names? Mine is the same as my user name.

How do you add friends? My name is jennjenn518. Also I'm using openfeint is that the problem?

Can anyone tell me how to add friends? My name is jennjenn518. I am using openfreint and am not sure if that is the prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.