What's new

Paid unlocking

gsumner

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone used :-

[Moderator edit: Removed link to scam site about a paid jailbreak. Valid jail breaks are ALWAYS free!]

To jailbreak their iPhone 4s. It seems a fair price to pay for quick and easy jail breaking. Free updates too.

I bought my 4s from apple store so I don't need unlocking and really don't want to be tethered either. I would love to have cydia back though as I had on my 3G.

Anyway I'm always afraid of scams especially on the internet. Would love to hear from others who have used this service who can recommend or give alternatives they've been happy with.

Thanks
Graham

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no reason what so ever to pay for a Jailbreak or Unlock of your iDevice. Seeing that I'm not going to click on the link you've provided... since it's clearly against our Forum Rules, please see my signature.

Jail breaking is a free process you can do yourself, you don't have to pay others to do it! In fact, a good and valid jail break will ALWAYS be free. Chances are, if you're paying for a jail break, it's not good or it won't work.

You're in luck, also! The greenpois0n jail breaking tool, Absinthe, has just been released. You can jailbreak your iPhone with it on a Mac, Windows or Linux machine, all with a simple GUI interface.

So, go here for directions on how to do this jail break: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/h...-jailbreak-iphone4s-5-0-5-0-1-absinthe-31990/

Bottom line: NEVER pay for a jail break - it's a scam!

Marilyn

yup.. it happened to some one I know as well in 2007 they bought me a iphone and paid for ziphone and as I had no idea what jb and unlock was it took some research to find out the app was actually free and the person had been ripped off during 1.1.4 f/w right before the 3G was released but they did not even care they say "oh its only 20 bucks" and the jb worked obviously just at a price and from a scammer who removed the bit on the top where it says if you paid for this app then demand a refund. there are so many sites found in the top results on google and why would you not believe it?