What's new

Pager App For iPhones

John321

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried the OnPage application for iPhones? I am a cardiologist at a small practice and we are finally making the switch from our old school pagers over to some new pager replacement technologies. I was looking online for different applications and came across the OnPage app. What was nice about their application was that they offered a 2 week free trial so you can test it before you purchase it. I looked at some other solutions like tigertext which is nice, but really was only for like texting capabilties. What i loved about OnPage is that they have a TON of capabilities that just make our small practices life much easier. Their web console which we use can send out to groups and escalation groups, making on call responsibilities easier than ever. We no longer have to do call redundancies or anything to make sure a page went through- with OnPage the sender knows exactly when the message got to the right person.

If you are still using a pager then i would HIGHLY recommend trying the OnPage app. I am very pleased with it so far! :)

I believe their website is ...Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: