What's new

Otterbox Series for iPhone 4

Cinodor

Reaction score
Does anybody here know when Otterbox is suppose to release there iPhone 4 case series? because I'm getting tired of my temp case.. (Griffin Reveal). and when i buy it is there any way i can like donate my case or something..

With Ottorbox having pictures posted on their webpage it cant be too much longer. The Commuter looks pretty cool.

Im getting the 50 dollar defender series case, they sent me a 10% code, :)

I know i posted a news letter... dont get smart with me look at the date before you be mean.

and they are already sold out for now. that stinks. i dont get paid til next week. hopefully they will have more by then

Yeah, i could of snagged one but i was like naw ill wait and then i was like ill just get it now, BAM Sold out lol.. I'm just gonna wait for white maybe.. idk yet.. or just wait for some Youtube unboxings and reviews and stuff..

heres a 10 dollars off coupon i snagged. if you got the money i would. been the best case iv owned for my 3g. im just low on funds right now. working 2 jobs, but a divorce is kicking my butt. lol
AMIPH4071A

U think it will be very bulky???? Or you think it will fit ok in the pants pocket??

Oh, alright thanks and sorry to hear about that.. i have the money im just going to wait till it comes to my local walmart..

U think it will be very bulky???? Or you think it will fit ok in the pants pocket??

it fits good in your pocket, its not like those other silicon its like one like slides in your pocket and doesn't collect lint.