What's new

Other accessories besides cases or wraps

lnp1968

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any other accessories announced yet. I'm looking more for a charging speaker dock. I love plugging my phone into that at night to charge and play some music as I go to bed! Links would be great! Thanks

Since I pre ordered my iPhone I have been struggling finding certain accessories. I can't find a charging cradle made for iPhone 5 that doesn't require an adapter, which you can't get now. The ones I saw out there aren't that great looking.

So I settled for a little non charging leather slip on cradle. Got my Bionic in it right now. But after a while the phone goes black even with screeble installed. I want to use my iPhone 5 as an alarm clock, am I not going to be able to do that?

Apple sure is smart, they locked up that adapter and nobody who manufactures wants to make anything that is truly exclusive for the iPhone 5. If someone knows of some, please enlighten me. I have searched for a week now.

Is there an app or a setting that will keep the iPhone 5 lit up when you are not using it and it is attached to a charger? Sorry if this is a basic question, I really have looked and can't find answers.

I didn't see your thread, I am looking for similar items. I know I saw speakers but I'm not sure if it was exclusive for the iPhone 5. Everything seems to required the 40 pin to lightning adapter. So for now I have this sad little cradle and am trying to get answers on other questions.

I requested my thread be merged with yours.

I didn't see your thread, I am looking for similar items. I know I saw speakers but I'm not sure if it was exclusive for the iPhone 5. Everything seems to required the 40 pin to lightning adapter. So for now I have this sad little cradle and am trying to get answers on other questions.

I requested my thread be merged with yours.

There you go, Hookbill!

Thank you. Now can you answer the questions? :)

I will try my best if I know the answer to some. :) I am like you, I have, or I should say had a droid 2 phone which died on me about 2 months ago. It's been very "painful" without a smartphone, have been using a palm centro since.:(

$image-3820811798.jpg