What's new

os5 on Iphone 4 32GB

carbrad

Reaction score
Just picked up Verizon IPhone 4. Couldn't wait for 5. Will IPhone 4 run os5 smoothly?? Seems several posters are already using in beta form.

Just picked up Verizon IPhone 4. Couldn't wait for 5. Will IPhone 4 run os5 smoothly?? Seems several posters are already using in beta form.

It runs fine on the ATT IPhone4. I have maybe 4 or 5 apps out of about 50 that don't work but nothing major that I can't do without for a while. The push mail stops working off and on and I can't figure out why. It works for a while and then stops. Deleting the email account and adding it back fixes it or even just turning the device off and then back on also fixes it. Overall, for an early beta it runs surprisingly well. I am enjoying it.

Sounds great. Looking forward to the new notifications bar. Don't want to jailbreak so I will be ready for os5. Jailbreak sounds so glitch with freezes and I seem to be fine with stock for now.

yes it does run it smoothly but its in beta stages so i would avoid using it for now