What's new

Order Status page down?

Ahl Out

Reaction score
is anyone else having this problem. every time i try to check my order status it says page is not currently available.

I can't even get the site to load up. I already have my shipping info but it would be nice to be able to get on the site and look at accessories.

I believe last night they made the transfer and the new Order Status Servlet is up.

It's still down for me, as of 1:20pm EST. I haven't even received a shipment confirmation yet.

That's weird, I'm noticing a correlation.

Aemedic, when was your order shipped out (if at all)?

It only worked for me after my order was shipped out..

That's weird, I'm noticing a correlation.

Aemedic, when was your order shipped out (if at all)?

It only worked for me after my order was shipped out..

You are correct, there is a direct correlation, between the time it was processed and when it actually shipped, the status page was inop...

I started getting concerned when I saw people with order#'s higher than mine that already had a shipping confirmation email then it occurred to me that it may be cause I ordered accessories and they didn't. Any thoughts? Anyone with higher order #'s than mine and has a confirmation email and didn't order accessories?

Order 20xxx

I started getting concerned when I saw people with order#'s higher than mine that already had a shipping confirmation email then it occurred to me that it may be cause I ordered accessories and they didn't. Any thoughts? Anyone with higher order #'s than mine and has a confirmation email and didn't order accessories?

Order 20xxx

I just ordered the phone, no accessories. I just went to a VZW store yesterday and bought a case.

Order 20xxx

I just ordered the phone, no accessories. I just went to a VZW store yesterday and bought a case.

That's what I was gonna do but the vz store gave me the wrong info. They said they wouldn't have accessories till the 10th launch day. What case did you get?

its worked after mine shipped too. its supposed to be at my house tomorrow. my order number was 1,193,929...im guessing from what ppl have been posting thats what number person i was to order?

Last edited: