What's new

Order Processing or Shipped?

YES!!!! My i4 order from AT&T shows shipped, fed ex tracking numbers show rec'vd info from shipper but that's it....no destination or origin. Happy happy joy joy! What a great Monday! Only a few more days fellow i4's and we will have the latest and greatest tech device made........ Sorry for rambling, just excited! Hope all pre-orders out there see status changes as well!

I got an email confirmation from Apple today of shipment and an estimated delivery June 23 @ 10:30 AM from FedEx.

Shipment Dates

Ship date
Jun 20, 2010

Estimated delivery
Jun 23, 2010 by 10:30 AM

Destination

LEXINGTON, KY

We will see. I received a acknowledement email on June 15 that it would ship by July 2.

Yee Haw! Shipped. Got my fedex tracking, can't wait till Thursday. Hope it comes early!

mine is not shipped still, i bet they leave it until wednesday...

wait delivery date june 23??? sweet

I got an email confirmation from Apple today of shipment and an estimated delivery June 23 @ 10:30 AM from FedEx.

Shipment Dates

Ship date
Jun 20, 2010

Estimated delivery
Jun 23, 2010 by 10:30 AM

Destination

LEXINGTON, KY

We will see. I received a acknowledement email on June 15 that it would ship by July 2.

so if thats true you will be getting it tomorrow

Looks like I will also be getting mine tomorrow as well ... June 23. I also received an e-mail from Apple:

Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at http://www.apple.com/orderstatus.

sweeeet you guys are lucky i have to wait an extra day.. but hopefully by then with my micro sim lol

let us know how you get on..some pics videos..screen shots maybe?:D..

mine says not shipped still lol

THE GOOD: my iPhone is In the hands of UPS.
THE BADD: my sons iPhone was cancelled.

I pre ord both at the AT&T store. The store maneger tried but could not do anything nor find out why mine went thru and not his. So we will both be camping out by the store Wednesday night.

THE GOOD: They know me. The maneger will be there and make sure things work out. Hopefully they will have the WHITE Iphone, this is what my son wanted. So it might be a blessing.
I WOULD STILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND AND WHY THEY COULD NOT HOLD ONE FOR ME. NOTHING WAS WRONG ON MY PART. WE SHOWED COPIES OF BANK STATEMENT SHOWING THAT THE CARD WAS IN GREAT STANDING.
THE GOOD

the other good is that your son wanted white if i remember correctly? the extra wait will suck for him though but he will get the exact one he wanted :)

Thats right. I'm sure the store will have the white ones.
When I get to the store and wait for it to open I will open up a topic and give and hour by hour account on what's going on.
I have Open Mic that wednesday night. It last till midnight. It's a stones throw away from the store so I can keep an eye on the activity.
It's going to be a long night.

Ditto on the 23rd.
---------------------------------------
Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at http://www.apple.com/orderstatus.

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team

I wonder when AT&T is going to ship my iphone. It's only two days away from the release date and it still says processing.