What's new

Opinions on the 5c

tippyteen

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just upgraded my iphone 5 to the 5c getting delivered on Thursday. I was after people's opinions on the 5c. Is it better or worst than the 5? What's new or different, if anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the exception of the outer cosmetics and material used, they're basically the same phone.

iPhone 5C is there with a vibrant, lively interface and new features that take full advantage of the technology inside, iOS 7 is made for iPhone 5c on every level. ***Moderation Notice: External links have been removed by iPhoneForums staff in accordance with Forum Rules.*** have really done a great job by including powerful build in apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a good phone, but for me the specs are very similar to the 5 and it only goes up to 32GB, as well as no finger print censor was enough to make me not want the 5c from the 5 (even though I bought it any way, just rarely use it lol), but its still a good phone, and the variety of colours is better then the s

I really enjoy mine. I have the white one, and it works with all my cases pretty well. Its perfect and does everything except the fingerprint scanner.