What's new

Old Geezer new to forum and smart phones

TurtleToad

Reaction score
Wife and I have just purchased new Verizon 4S phones and are just a little lost with all the things (besides making phone calls) that they can do. Since these are the first smart phones we've owned, please excuse our total lack of knowledge when it comes to how they operate. Someone once said that there isn't any stupid questions, but even to me, some of our questions sound stupid. :confused:

Welcome and ask away! Keep in mind there are a lot of info you can find just be reading the FAQ's and Tips on this forum. There are also You Tube videos and google as well that are very helpful. I'm not trying to turn you away from asking, but some questions have been asked so many times that members might not be jumping at the bit to help...it doesn't mean they are being unfriendly! LOL! Hope we can help you along the way.

Wife and I have just purchased new Verizon 4S phones and are just a little lost with all the things (besides making phone calls) that they can do. Since these are the first smart phones we've owned, please excuse our total lack of knowledge when it comes to how they operate. Someone once said that there isn't any stupid questions, but even to me, some of our questions sound stupid. :confused:
Welcome to the forum, we are here to help, use our search too at the top right, that can be very helpful as some of your questions will most likely have been answered.