What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

WHOOT!!! Finally iP5 is alive! And running on my un-obstructed unlimited data plan. Thanks for your assistance Kat at the Fort Union Verizon store here in Utah.

I hope to get some good playtime with it, now that I've had it for 3 days.

Nw that is what I call service poisonivy! From a 1st October regional date for shipment to the 24th, it is very good looking and nice to gold isn't it

Nw that is what I call service poisonivy! From a 1st October regional date for shipment to the 24th, it is very good looking and nice to gold isn't it
yes great service and a great phone,its just beautiful to look at and so light in the hand,im very happy with it.

My wife got the white iphone 5 today, I got the black. My first ever smart phone. Last 2 1/2 years using a 9 euro media market pay as you go phone lol! first reactions, beautiful display. Already have an ipad so this feels verry similar. Facebook app is not free (suprised), and the phone sure warms up in a hurry. Hope that is normal. Now just need a good case.

5 bars of the slower 4g (not LTE) and Siri has been giving me a lot of trouble. Started to process words but not respond, now it's not even processing my words. So aggrevated. Went to AT&T and they won't let me return it. Closest apple store is 45 min away :( any ideas?

I picked up a white 64 from my local Verizon store on Sunday. Told them I wanted to buy it outright and trade in my 4 while keeping my current unlimited plan intact. They said no problem. Transferred my contacts, wiped my 4 and I was done in 20 minutes. Funny, because I went to a larger area and went to three places and was told that there weren't any for 500 miles. Should have called him and told him I got the last one within 500 miles, and it was 5 miles from my house! As for the phone, it's great! Ordered a free cover for it but I'll still look for the one I really want. Also need to get the adapter at some point. It's a great phone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep, got my iPhone 5 and I've ordered screen protectors and car USB charger. Checking out the battery charge life now..... so far, it seems 6 hours is best time......

My wife got the white iphone 5 today, I got the black. My first ever smart phone. Last 2 1/2 years using a 9 euro media market pay as you go phone lol! first reactions, beautiful display. Already have an ipad so this feels verry similar. Facebook app is not free (suprised), and the phone sure warms up in a hurry. Hope that is normal. Now just need a good case.

Facebook app isn't free? Should be well at least in the USA it is

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Facebook app isn't free? Should be well at least in the USA it is

I am stationed in Germany. Maybe thats why??? I still use the US itunes though, but certain things pop up region restricted. When not connected to wifi, have a really difficult time connecting to the internet.

A friedn of mine just got the iphone5. I gotta say, the new design is really cool! when you hold it, it really feels kind of hollow. But when your turn it on and you see the same o iOS as before and really everything about it looks the same, you get kind of dissapointed...maybe I'm just bored now, being an iphone user for about 4(?) years...

A friedn of mine just got the iphone5. I gotta say, the new design is really cool! when you hold it, it really feels kind of hollow. But when your turn it on and you see the same o iOS as before and really everything about it looks the same, you get kind of dissapointed...maybe I'm just bored now, being an iphone user for about 4(?) years...

But what really is wrong with iOS

I agree w/ the above comment... why expect or desire something different when what we're using is completely up to snuff!

Wife and I received our Iphones on Friday the 21st.White for the wife and Black for me. Now the fun begins. 5hours and about 6 VERIZON reps. the last one knew what the hell she was talking about and got my phone activated. My wife activated hers the very next morning because of a prior obligation. First Iphones for both of us but familiar with IOS cause we have iPads.

I want to comment on the "Air pods". Fantastic. They work very well and we were both impressed. The sound quality on Classical and semi Classical is outstanding.

The Phone sound quality is excellent too. No skipping or lost contacts.

I never got the weight problem till I saw my buddies 4. Sure do like the 5 much better.

Just FYI. I am 72 and wife is 60 and we love technology and stepped right to the front IMO.

I took delivery of a black 32 gb iPhone today and passed on my 3GS to my lovely partner

Love the phone awesome performance unreal download 33mb per sec when in 4g zone. What can I say the map worked fine tried it out on way home no turn by turn but that is coming in October in Australia. This is by far the best phone I have seen and used ever

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net