What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

They said they traded two iPhone 4 for one iPhone 5. That is a pretty good deal.

Yes it is, and the iPhone still has 1 year warranty, it's as good as new, no sctraches, no marks! I think i was very lucky!!

Sent from my iPhone 5

Hello, I have just bought iphone 5 on ebay store, it is locked on at&t network, how can I unlock the phone?
I know several websites that could be able to unlock the phone, but I need your advise, thank you

Hi

Iphone 5s is my first ever apple product am i happy ! Sure i'm used to be an android fan n still.

What is really made me buying this device honestly its super doper quality n size format that made it hard to resist although am still using note 3 for everything except calls . I was woundering about apple's selling policy . The biggest question why for all this time they've never cosidered defferent size format n open up the hold of their unacceptable security policy that almost harming their users most. Give an option for everything that is badly needed or should i dream a bit more by having a seperate partition for android the last one needs Alot of guts only samsung could handle it. Give wide size sellection , force apps dev to give free apps along with adds or less options , open up ios for less security as an option and this means alot to go with hardware and software revission ... Am sure of one thing if apple at least considering a second cellphone/tab depaement with only android OS or both , i beleive in no time they'll controll the cellphone/tab. Market.