What's new

Official Apple IOS Firmware Download Links for iPhone

Hi.
When i was searching for unlock iphone I found ur site :D
i wanna ask.
is there possible to unlock iphone 4 with ios 4.3.3 and 04.11.08 modem firmware?
Please teach me step by step :)
cz i'm new to this thing/
thx

Hello, i did upgrade ios5 and my baseband up to 4.11.08. I'm use gevey to unlock sim, someone managed to downgrade the bb 4.10.1 ?

thanks.

I see the GSM version and the CDMA version but where is the HSPA version.
Here in Canada my carrier is bell and i just got off the phone with bell tech support, and they tell me that CDMA and GSM is old technology they say that they use HSPA Technolgy they say it requires a sim card.
Thanks

I see the GSM version and the CDMA version but where is the HSPA version.
Here in Canada my carrier is bell and i just got off the phone with bell tech support, and they tell me that CDMA and GSM is old technology they say that they use HSPA Technolgy they say it requires a sim card.
Thanks

That is GSM. There are only two types of cellular data networks for the iPhone, CDMA and GSM. GSM has HSPA technology for faster speeds and CDMA has LTE for faster speeds.

I am a little confused on which firmware I need to download. It is Verizon service and its operating on an iPhone 4 5.0.1 software

I am a little confused on which firmware I need to download. It is Verizon service and its operating on an iPhone 4 5.0.1 software

ok, so the Verizon uses the CDMA network so you can then look under "iPhone4 CDMA" and then from there you can chose what firmware you need.

An iPhone4 on Verizon is a CDMA device, so you need to download from the CDMA list in the first post.

Once I d/l the correct version, how do I load it. I'm on 5.01 jailbroken. Can I go right to 5.1, I know I'll lose jailbreak.