What's new

Official Apple IOS Firmware Download Links for iPhone

iOS 6.1.4 has been released for the iPhone 5 ONLY. This iOS is not jailbreakable as is iOS 6.1.3

Pls how can I know if my iphone is not factory unlock 3GS on iOS 4.1

If you didn't pay for one it's not factory unlocked. If you put in a SIM card from another carrier and you don't have APN setting issues, then it's factory unlocked

when I try to run redsnow after entering dfu it starts to do its thing then stops and tell me "missing keys.plist data for this build" device iphone 4 ecid 293417805069 build iphone3,1_6.13_10b329. not sure what this means last time I jailbroke anything was with the iphone 3gs anything help would be appreciated....

when I try to run redsnow after entering dfu it starts to do its thing then stops and tell me "missing keys.plist data for this build" device iphone 4 ecid 293417805069 build iphone3,1_6.13_10b329. not sure what this means last time I jailbroke anything was with the iphone 3gs anything help would be appreciated....

Please refrain from duplicate posting the same issue/question. This will confuse those that're attempting to resolve your situation and is also considered spamming, which is against our Forum Rules.

Aloha f4780y, and everyone who added to the original post with great info:

Outstanding reference listing.
I will DL and save for the future need.

Thank you very much,
Drjoepa

Last edited:
If i have ios 5.1.1 on iphone 4s with blobs of 6.0 , 6.0.1 , 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 , can i update to any of those versions ?

Yes connect ur iPhone to iTunes

No. This is the iPhone 4S we're talking about, which is not susceptible to the LimeRa1n exploit which allows for selective restoration.

If i have ios 5.1.1 on iphone 4s with blobs of 6.0 , 6.0.1 , 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 , can i update to any of those versions ?

Please refrain from duplicate posting your exact question 4-5 times throughout the many subforums. This is considered spamming and does not help with speeding up the resolution of your problem

I will not let me restore 7.0 once I am in 7.04? Its telling me the device is ineligible for this build? Is there a newer apple IOS restore firmware than the one linked from the Apple Stock Firmware thread?

EDITED:

Found on iphonehacks

Last edited:
There's no reason for choosing 7.0 over 7.0.4. Security measures for the lock screen was "perfected" on 7.0.3. There's no detrimental effects of having 7.0.4 over 7.0, but that can't he said vise versa

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

I was no clear about what I was doing. I forgot to hit the option button when I clicked on restore in itunes,so it restored my IOS 6.12 JB 4s to 7.04. I just wanted to do it again but with the file rather than iTunes update just in case and to have it available to do a restore through DFU mode whenever I needed to do so. I did not realize there was an official 7.04 and only a 7.00 and thought that would work. I wanted a 7.04.

Isn't installing the file though DFU the cleanest method?

Last edited:
As long as you restored to a copy of 7.0.4 rather than updating to 7.0.4, it doesn't matter

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

Updated the list for the latest iOS and the ones previously missing.