What's new

Official Apple IOS Firmware Download Links for iPhone

Does it matter which 6.1 firmware you download for GSM iPhone 5?

Yes, of course it matters. A firmware for a different model device will not install on a GSM iPhone 5. I am updating the first post to clear up the confusion introduced by the "hybrid" models.

OK, the first post has been updated to better reflect the model numbers of the iPhone5 device and the classification of GSM / CDMA now that Apple seem to have settled on selling GSM + CDMA hybrids for the "rest of the world".

Folks should check their model numbers for the iPhone5, via the instructions at the top, and that will guide them to the correct firmware.

Is it to much to ask someone to post a download link for 6.1.1? I'm deployed and it will take forever going trough iTunes.

It's the same source really. Both iTunes and this sticky use direct links from Apple for downloads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Thought you should know I am getting an error and cannot download the file for iPhone 4 iOS 6.1.2. The link has a 6.1 on the end of it I have found out.

http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6.1/091-0722.20130215.BzrgV/iPhone3,1_6.1.2_10B146_Restore.ipsw6.1

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #132.a861aad1.1362799492.3c78482

Now that I know I can download the file when I go into town next time.

Fixed the syntax error on the iPhone 4 GSM and CDMA download links. There was a 6.1 added to the end of it that didn't belong there, giving users reference errors. Try downloading it again

link for ios 6.1.3 for iphone 4s is not working,,,,,from where i can get ios 6.1.3 firmware