What's new

Office Hotspot Login to Access Wifi (Internet) in Iphone 4s & Ipad 2 with IOS 6

skraza

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Sorry if i am missing some formalities, i am new to this forum. Actually i am new to the apple family. So please just ignore my mistakes. So here is what is happening with me,

I have purchased a new iphone 4s & Ipad 2 updated both of them to IOS 6. Now as i am in Iraq at an oil field (living and working in a Camp) there isnt much access of 3G for internet. So i have to go with Office Internet and my residence internet. Unfortunately both of the internet hotspots are being locked and i am given 3 usernames & passwords for each one of my gadgets. I turn on the wifi, put in the WPA key and connect to the router and then a page pop up (same thing happens both in Ipad & iphone) where i have to manually enter my username & password given by network administrator of the camp. Now i am connected to internet.

But the problem starts now, it keep asking for username & password (hotspot login page keeps poping up when ever i leave my phone or ipad idle(away from internet) for 5 mins or so) and then i have to enter the password and user again.

Is there any solution to this. To avoid that pop up page for user & password for internet. This makes me disconnected from all messengers i cannot keep myself online all the time. I have tried everything possible. But its all in vain. Auto Join Options etc etc. The wifi bar on top of the phone display dissapears. That tells me i am not connected to internet. And then i have to go to settings everytime and connect again with inserting user & pass. Also that pop up page appears automatically only when i am in the wifi settings menu. With my laptop this login page appears in firefox and internet explorer, so i saved the password and dont have to login again and again. But i need help with this Iphone & Ipad.

Please help on this.

Thanks mates

Ritz

please don't post about your issue more than once,this fragments any replies,thank you.

sorry mate, i am pretty messed up in options in my profile here ... going to delete rest of them right away ... but cant find them where i post them ... :

Have you tried contacting the IT "person"/"entity"? This really sounds like an issue with the wifi signal and not the ipad/iphone. That may simply be their login requirements?