What's new

Now i know what has been happening to my Apple iPhone6

If its a known fault then they should replace the battery free! They charge so much in the 1st place they ought to give a spare! Perhaps they could make replacing them a bit easier as well! It's all about them making things hard for the user to complete the work themselves. Time to put the customers first?

If its a known fault then they should replace the battery free! They charge so much in the 1st place they ought to give a spare! Perhaps they could make replacing them a bit easier as well! It's all about them making things hard for the user to complete the work themselves. Time to put the customers first?
It’s not a fault but the normal result of a battery that has reached the end of its lifespan. What time limit would you place on a free battery replacement? Batteries normally degrade over time and only have so many charge cycles in them before the performance becomes too low for adequate use.

It’s not a fault but the normal result of a battery that has reached the end of its lifespan. What time limit would you place on a free battery replacement? Batteries normally degrade over time and only have so many charge cycles in them before the performance becomes too low for adequate use.

They could at least make it easy to replace and try to do something about it! Bring back the old phone designs!!!!!

Funny that the lifespan is always just over the 12 months!

Don’t know what you talk about.
Our iPhone 5s still works great after 5 years and the iPhone 6 the same after 3 years.
Now my iPhone 7 has passed 1year and I haven’t seen any degradation on our phones.
The only one we changed battery in was our first iPhone 5 that got a new battery on a warranty recall where some batch got faulty.
Have had lots of phones before starting to buy iPhones.
Never had a phone with so little problems or faults so I stick with iPhone.

Don’t know what you talk about.
Our iPhone 5s still works great after 5 years and the iPhone 6 the same after 3 years.
Now my iPhone 7 has passed 1year and I haven’t seen any degradation on our phones.
The only one we changed battery in was our first iPhone 5 that got a new battery on a warranty recall where some batch got faulty.
Have had lots of phones before starting to buy iPhones.
Never had a phone with so little problems or faults so I stick with iPhone.

Sounds like they have made you spend a fortune! Not impressed! People are so gullible these days, you can get a Chinese phone for around ÂŁ100 and it will work in a low reception area! I have binned all my apples because the don't work here, so I guess I have I have a good reason to be biased! So what would you call a bin full of apples?

Sounds like they have made you spend a fortune! Not impressed! People are so gullible these days, you can get a Chinese phone for around ÂŁ100 and it will work in a low reception area! I have binned all my apples because the don't work here, so I guess I have I have a good reason to be biased! So what would you call a bin full of apples?

I don’t see it as I spent a fortune when I changed every 2 years and all iPhones is still in the family using them every day.
Except the iPhone 5 that I gave to a friend of our family that needed a phone while he’s Android phone went to repair and now he’s put he’s android away and use iPhone instead.
My old styles phones I haven’t put in the bin yet but no one has a battery that works more than a few minutes without a charger connected all the time so maybe I should scrap them.
I will see when in the future I will buy a new phone but as it is now no one in my family needs one so I am stuck with my “old” iPhone 7 [emoji6]
You can send me your old iPhones instead of putting them in the bin.
I think I can find people here that would be happy to get free phones [emoji6]

What Apple should have done is to inform us buyers of their Apple iPhone6s, what they intended on doing and why.