What's new

Not receiving Public Beta 10.1 update notice

Blade_Runner

Reaction score
So I just received my iPhone 7 plus the day before yesterday. I set it up and promptly got an update notice for 10.0.3 so Iet that update. NOW, even though I am enrolled in the Public Beta program and have the profile installed it says I am up to date with 10.0.3.
Public Beta in on 10.1 beta 5, correct? I have deleted and reinstalled my profile. Reset my phone, in short done everything I can think of to get it to see the update.
Is there something about 10.0.3 that makes my phone think it's on the latest? Am I just confused about the numbering?

Note that I WAS on the 10.1 public Beta with my 6s Plus that I turned in when I got the 7 Plus. Is there a chance that the beta Program is still seeing that device in the system and not letting me update?

Any help/guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

You're correct, iOS 10.1 Public Beta 5 is the latest version.

You can use more than one Apple device with Public Beta, so that should not be the problem. I have two devices running iOS 10.1 Public Beta 4, and I can't update to P. B. 5. I've also deleted and reinstalled the profile, several times; reset and restarted my devices, without success. Just to let you know you're not the only one having problems with updating to the latest Public Beta.

Next thing I'll do: send feedback to Apple. The profile is installed on your iPhone, so you should be able to do that as well.