What's new

Not happy with Iphone 6S photos

huchunyasha

Reaction score
Hello everyone here, i have taken some photos inside a room with my Iphone 6S and i was not impressed by the quality, especially using the front camera, is there any application which can be used for clearer pictures esp inside rooms at night?

Hello everyone here, i have taken some photos inside a room with my Iphone 6S and i was not impressed by the quality, especially using the front camera, is there any application which can be used for clearer pictures esp inside rooms at night?
While the quality of photos taken with an iPhone camera can approach those from a DSLR in bright light, the tiny aperture of the lens means that the low light level performance of even the best iPhone camera is always going to be fairly poor when compared to the large aperture lenses available to even the less expensive digital cameras.
The front camera of the iPhone has always been of lesser quality compared to the rear camera as it is intended for video calling, not high resolution still images.

While the quality of photos taken with an iPhone camera can approach those from a DSLR in bright light, the tiny aperture of the lens means that the low light level performance of even the best iPhone camera is always going to be fairly poor when compared to the large aperture lenses available to even the less expensive digital cameras.
The front camera of the iPhone has always been of lesser quality compared to the rear camera as it is intended for video calling, not high resolution still images.

Thanks a lot