What's new

Not able cut my call

towfic

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using iphone 4 version 4.3.5. I have a problem. I'm not able to cut the call. After the call, i keep on pressing the end button ( atleast 20/30 times).Is this issue, is with apple or my career.

Pls advice

Last edited:
Thanks for ur response. It's jailbroken (uk t-mobile factory unlocked) and GSM tech. I tried restore, but It didn't work. Also I've problem ( need to press hard ) in home button. Pls advice.

I have an otterbox case and if the outer screen is dirty, most of the time the end call button as well as switching call would not work. About once a week I need to open the case and clean the screens.

I have similar problem. When somebody call me,I dont have any botton there to dismiss the call. Everytime I have to let it ring or push the button to silent ringing. Can someboby help me?

Pretty weir but i would try doing a hard reset and if that doesnt work you only other option would be to reset it back to stock and see if it helps. How old is the phone and is it still under warranty? Apple may help you if you go in to the store.

My iPhone is new. Like 2 weeks. So it should work. But anyway I will ask at Apple store to fix it.