What's new

No luck finding iPhone 7 plus 32gb

tim56

Reaction score
Is anyone that did not pre-order a IPhone 7 plus having any luck finding one ? I live in Cambridge Massachusetts and cannot find any in around my area. Boo boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think only people who preordered are in with a shout until Apple can get more production going.

Is anyone that did not pre-order a IPhone 7 plus having any luck finding one ? I live in Cambridge Massachusetts and cannot find any in around my area. Boo boo

Apple announced that all iPhone 7 Plus models had sold out during the pre-order phase. There were none available for sale at stores. The good news is that shipping times for all models except the JET Black model are 2-3 weeks. The Jet Black model is in very short supply and won't ship till November if ordered today.

Last edited:

Don't waste your hard earned dollars on a 32 gb phone at this stage of the game. You're gonna regret the limited space and constantly going to have to delete/un-sync to make space for even pictures.

Buying a 32 gb phone is like buy a 4 cylinder mustang. That ain't right.

Don't waste your hard earned dollars on a 32 gb phone at this stage of the game. You're gonna regret the limited space and constantly going to have to delete/un-sync to make space for even pictures.

Buying a 32 gb phone is like buy a 4 cylinder mustang. That ain't right.
I had a 32GB iPhone in 2013 and spent a whole year juggling the content.

That's terrible. No one should have to undergo that stress. On purpose.

Hi Junior thank you I appreciate what you're telling me.

I had a 16GB 6S Plus had didn't do any juggling, And when I get 32GB I very much doubt I would ever fill it.

I would never go as low as 32GB either, even 64GB I found a little under. 128GB+ imo is the sweet spot. Depends if you store in the cloud and how much apps/games and photos..etc you will take and want to keep on the phone.