What's new

No Facebook

IphoneMommy

Reaction score
I have up Facebook for lent and day 1 is proving to be quite difficult! I can't believe how much time I spent on there! I almost feel bored LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hahah
Welcome to "cold turkey"
All your friends will wonder where you have gone :)

My last post announced my absence last night. I'm gonna have a lot to catch up on come end of march haha

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I am on day 2 no Facebook and I guess I didn't realize how much time I spent with it. Not so much me posting but seeing what everyone was up to! I'm getting twitchy :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

I am on day 2 no Facebook and I guess I didn't realize how much time I spent with it. Not so much me posting but seeing what everyone was up to! I'm getting twitchy :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Give it a week and you'll find that extra time is really nice. :p

I used to be on Facebook quite often. Then it was more of the same stuff. Quit checking and posting. About two weeks later everyone was texting or calling since my funny posts stopped. I still use it to keep in touch with out of state friends but that's once a week or so.

I'm a Facebook user but I really feel its getting more and more intrusive. The lack of privacy is becoming an issue for me.

I am surviving now day 4 LoL. I do miss seeing updates from friend and family. Especially the ones that are pregnant. I like keeping up. Harder than I thought.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

By the way. Still surviving. By accident I clicked a link that ended up taking me to FB for our local news channel. I closed the window after seeing I had 4 inbox messages and over 20 notifications :) can't wait to catch up on THAT.

<3 Tapatalk <3

So proud of you!! Not sure how you're doing it though... I'd be pulling my hair out by now. LOL!!!