What's new

No disc drive on the new MacBook Pro!!!

Both my laptop and desktop served me well when I returned back to Graduate School back then! So yes, I am thinking of the MacBook Air. I toy around with needing a full drawn desktop though, so that is what is stopping me at this point.
i myself don't have the space for a full desktop setup,also i like having the freedom of a laptop to just curl up on the couch or wherever.

Don't you do that with your iPad?
i use my ipad in bed mostly,for every day use i much prefer my Pro,i like a proper keyboard for one thing,absolutely everything is much easier on the pro,much faster too.

Poisonivy said:
i use my ipad in bed mostly,for every day use i much prefer my Pro,i like a proper keyboard for one thing,absolutely everything is much easier on the pro,much faster too.

Maybe if I had one of those laptops. My Sony is a 17 inch screen and is terribly heavy. My iPad goes everywhere with me! There's no comparison for me. My iPad wins over my beast of a laptop. :)

Maybe if I had one of those laptops. My Sony is a 17 inch screen and is terribly heavy. My iPad goes everywhere with me! There's no comparison for me. My iPad wins over my beast of a laptop. :)
yes i had a 17' laptop too before this and it was just toooo big for comfort,i can have my Pro on my lap with a lap stand and still watch some tv.