What's new

Unleashed said:
So that is what happened! Lol your hubby broke it because your renaults hate men!

They supply redbull with engines in the f1. Until this season when they change name to lotuses.

Don't you fix the cars yourself since you know how?

I know some insurance companies who used to give better deals to women.. Something about being better drivers? I think it depends on the person and not being m or f.

I drive a BMW z4 3ltr and they only do it in petrol, I was going to get the Ferrari 360 until I realised I would never in a million years be able to afford petrol as it only gets 9 miles per gallon and cost crazy amounts to maintain it. Would be nice to see pics of your car

Have you tried to see if you can find a tutorial so swap out the battery yourself? Won't be so hard I bet and you save lots of £. Though the 4S would be so much better

Yep all my renaults hate men. Although my megane only plays up now and again when he drives her.. Yep I do fix certain things on the cars, but not the water pump.. It's got the timing belt round it and don't like to interfere with them. Al do all other things like change driveshafts and brakes and stuff but in the winter time I can't do so much as i have raynauds in my hands, and they swell bad...
I got cheap enuf car insurance as we got a multiple policy. Helps as my son pays me to pay his car insurance....
A big macho wooses car as my friend calls em. Are the BMW good cars? Was thinking o looking for a diesel one as always back n fore the hospital wi oldest. Over 100 mile round trip every month. But me n my man can't decide on what car we would go for if we sold our 2.
Oh yip I am goin to change the battery myself.. Done it with the battery I got already. Easy enuf to do providing you have a tub for all the screws and label it. And have the right tools.
Well am off to my bed to see if I can get some sleep tonight. Will let you know what battery I go for. Nitey nite. :)

Got the new battery today. Installed it and to my amazement the phone was rebooting AGAIN. So in goes the old battery again.. I am at a loss here. Is there 2 different batteries for my type of iPhone 3GS?
The new battery I bought is going back to the seller on Monday morning for a full refund. :(

Here is a link I found regarding my iPhone battery rebooting with new battery installed.

iPhone Battery Life & Replacement

Would this work if I changed the battery again?

hopefully you wont need to change it again but if you do then it would be worth looking into just buying a newer device instead of spending countless £'s on an old device that will mostly likely break soon after if you have to keep changing the battery, but now you have changed it you should be fine and it with any luck will last years.

Tried the new battery in again without having the 3rd ribbon in and it kept rebooting again.. Is there more than one battery for the 3GS?
I have put the old battery in and cleaned the board incase it was something to do with that.
Will be returning the battery and getting my money back so it's not breaking the bank just yet..
Don't want to replace my iPhone with another one as I will be getting a new one on April. Will just put up with it till then if I can't find out what's causing the phone to turn off. :(

G'day & welcome to the FoRuM!!! :)

VTR said:
G'day & welcome to the FoRuM!!! :)

Fit like/hello n thanks for the warm welcome. Any suggestions on my iPhone 3GS turning off and is there 2 different types of batteries for my iPhone?
As got the apn:616-0435 battery in mine and the ones I get from eBay are the same apn on one side but apn:616-0343. What is the difference?

Good news...... Got the new battery in this morning and it's the right one.. My iPhone is charging just now. :)

Good news...... Got the new battery in this morning and it's the right one.. My iPhone is charging just now. :)

seems like a lot of hassle just to get an old device working.. Hopefully you wont have any more battery problems

I need my iPhone for when I am out and about. The new battery only cost me £8.. A lot cheaper than getting a new iPhone. And when I am thru with this one in april I am given it to my man.
Hope I don't have any more battery issues either.

your man is lucky.. his wifey giving him a free iphone.. what are you upgrading to in april?

Well it was either him or ane o the bairns/kids. He would treat it better than them.. He has got a contract out o me as well and a new nokia then samsung...
Upgrading to the iPhone 4 or 4s. Unsure yet. Wot ane would u suggest?