What's new

Disna is doesn't sna is snow and steadin is the shed for the coos/cows!!!
Next time a put something on al mak/make sure a put it in Scottish and English so ya get the jist o what/fit am sayin.
It is easy t understan/understand if ya read Ma messages slowly. Haha.

(Laughs out loud) ok thanks for the decipherment. I promise I'll never speak in Manc otherwise no one would ever understand me! I'll say for now to you, "Ock aye anew" 😜

iHolophyte

its och aye anoo.... well ats/thats the way i wid/would say it..
n yer dein/doin nae/not bad wi yer/ur scottish so far..... hate typin english... :)

its och aye anoo.... well ats/thats the way i wid/would say it..
n yer dein/doin nae/not bad wi yer/ur scottish so far..... hate typin english... :)

Aye I new a lad who bide wa aberdonian but I cannae faur he went. He talked havering anyhey (Laughs out loud) how was that?

iHolophyte

aye ya deen nae bad.... i bide nae far fae aberdeen...
yes ya done not bad... i stay not far from aberdeen...

aye ya deen nae bad.... i bide nae far fae aberdeen...
yes ya done not bad... i stay not far from aberdeen...

If we keep this up I'm gonna be speaking fluent Scottish in no time (laughs out loud)
_
( ((
\ =\
________ \_.`-\
(__|___|__ ( \----
(____)) _
(____))
(___))____/----

iHolophyte

Och we use like alot. Like fan we spik t fowk we say like en.
Oh we use like alot. Like when we speak to people we say like then.
It's easy fan ya Ken fits been said.

Hello there and welcome to the forum! how are the settings on the phone? brightness and bluetooth etc that are always turned on?

The device is a few years old now so its not surprising it would be like this. It might be worth considering upgrading to 5.0.1.

Scotland? wow I was there the other day skiing, freezing and caught a cold but it was fun lol

though you guys never have a summer its always cold there.. the weather you guys get in the summer is our winter lol

but you are into cars? what ones mainly? while in scotland I saw a Ferrari 458 italia .. simply amazing

Unleashed said:
Hello there and welcome to the forum! how are the settings on the phone? brightness and bluetooth etc that are always turned on?

The device is a few years old now so its not surprising it would be like this. It might be worth considering upgrading to 5.0.1.

Scotland? wow I was there the other day skiing, freezing and caught a cold but it was fun lol

though you guys never have a summer its always cold there.. the weather you guys get in the summer is our winter lol

but you are into cars? what ones mainly? while in scotland I saw a Ferrari 458 italia .. simply amazing

Hi unleashed. The settings on my iPhone are wifi turned on all the time, location services turned on for certain apps, notifications are the same, brightness is in the middle, i haven't interfered with the settings since getting the iPhone.
I did have the 4.2.1 on before and it started switching off more when I was out in the cold. Then on the 1st it turned off and wouldn't turn on again so had to put it into dfu and restore. I then put on the 4.3.5(8l1). I also wiped all the apps and started again with them.. It was going fine till today when I put in my sim card again. It turned off when I picked up my son from his work but came on again, then it happened again when i was sitting in the house and had to plug it into charge to come back on, then when I was out in the car not long ago it turned off again.
I am going to change the battery to see if that will fix the problem I have..
Where in Scotland were you? Inverness way? And it's always cold up here.
Yup I am into cars. But only repairing them. Done my 1st year of car mechanics and luvd it.. But into sorting comps now.. I would rather have my car than a Ferrari. Or my mans car :)

Hopefully By doing that it will fix your problems but the amount you give out to fix it you could probably buy the 4S.I would be interested to see what car you and your hubby Both have, but a Ferrari costs way too much to maintain and you get very low mileage. But you fix them? Did you ever do it for a living? Or just as a hobby

Unleashed said:
Hopefully By doing that it will fix your problems but the amount you give out to fix it you could probably buy the 4S.I would be interested to see what car you and your hubby Both have, but a Ferrari costs way too much to maintain and you get very low mileage. But you fix them? Did you ever do it for a living? Or just as a hobby

Well hopefully it will fix my problem. Will let ya know when I have changed the battery and if it's fixed or not..
I have a Renault megane 1.4 8v and my man has a ford probe 2.5 v6. I have problems with the water pump on my megane just now but got another car to use till i get her fixed. The probe is a lovely car to drive and quick. :)
It's just a hobby fixing my car. All because a bloke mucked me up years ago with my turbo diesel.

Diesel makes the car sound like a truck after a while of having it. But save you tones of £ on filling it up. Nice cars you and your hubby have.

So how much are you paying to replace the battery on the iPhone if you don't mind me asking?

Unleashed said:
Diesel makes the car sound like a truck after a while of having it. But save you tones of £ on filling it up. Nice cars you and your hubby have.

So how much are you paying to replace the battery on the iPhone if you don't mind me asking?

Oh my turbo diesel was brilliant. It was only because my man was driving her at the time and she played up with him.. My renaults don't like men. Lol.. What kind of car do u drive?
Thanks. I luv our cars. Will try and get some pics on tomorrow.
I was looking on eBay and found a battery for £7.99 and one for £9.99. But going to phone up to make sure they are the right battery as the last one I got was meant to be the apn 616-0435 but on the back it says pan 616-0434 and kept restarting my iPhone. So put in the old battery. Just hope this fixes my problem as I don't renew my contract till April 18th and going for the iPhone 4s if I get a good enough deal.

Oh my turbo diesel was brilliant. It was only because my man was driving her at the time and she played up with him.. My renaults don't like men. Lol.. What kind of car do u drive?Thanks. I luv our cars. Will try and get some pics on tomorrow. I was looking on eBay and found a battery for £7.99 and one for £9.99. But going to phone up to make sure they are the right battery as the last one I got was meant to be the apn 616-0435 but on the back it says pan 616-0434 and kept restarting my iPhone. So put in the old battery. Just hope this fixes my problem as I don't renew my contract till April 18th and going for the iPhone 4s if I get a good enough deal.

So that is what happened! Lol your hubby broke it because your renaults hate men!

They supply redbull with engines in the f1. Until this season when they change name to lotuses.

Don't you fix the cars yourself since you know how?

I know some insurance companies who used to give better deals to women.. Something about being better drivers? I think it depends on the person and not being m or f.

I drive a BMW z4 3ltr and they only do it in petrol, I was going to get the Ferrari 360 until I realised I would never in a million years be able to afford petrol as it only gets 9 miles per gallon and cost crazy amounts to maintain it. Would be nice to see pics of your car

Have you tried to see if you can find a tutorial so swap out the battery yourself? Won't be so hard I bet and you save lots of £. Though the 4S would be so much better