What's new

Newbie question about iphone carriers

tiffy255

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm not really new to having an iPhone 4, but this is only my second post in here, and I'm not even sure if I'm in the right section... But anywho. I've been looking around for a cheap phone service for my iPhone 4, and haven't really found any good ones. I was with simple mobile for a while in my iPhone 3, and they were pretty decent except the service where my aunt lives is horrible. And right now I'm with H20. They've got great service, but I'm on the $40 a month plan, and that doesn't come with any data. Ok, enough with me telling you my whole life story about my phone. I was just wondering if there was any carriers out there would wok in the states with an iPhone 4 that won't charge you an arm and a leg for unlimited talk text and web. I know that $60 a month isn't too bad, but I'm paying my own way through college, and every little bit helps.
Thanks forefront me blabber on, and thanks in advance for any and all help and opinions!

Hi there. I'm not really new to having an iPhone 4, but this is only my second post in here, and I'm not even sure if I'm in the right section... But anywho. I've been looking around for a cheap phone service for my iPhone 4, and haven't really found any good ones. I was with simple mobile for a while in my iPhone 3, and they were pretty decent except the service where my aunt lives is horrible. And right now I'm with H20. They've got great service, but I'm on the $40 a month plan, and that doesn't come with any data. Ok, enough with me telling you my whole life story about my phone. I was just wondering if there was any carriers out there would wok in the states with an iPhone 4 that won't charge you an arm and a leg for unlimited talk text and web. I know that $60 a month isn't too bad, but I'm paying my own way through college, and every little bit helps.
Thanks forefront me blabber on, and thanks in advance for any and all help and opinions!

You mean in the United States?

Yeah in the united states. Sorry about that.

tiffy255 said:
Yeah in the united states. Sorry about that.

Oh okay. Well...if you have a GSM iPhone then Straight Talk is the way to go. You can buy a SIM at the website for $15 I think. You have to jailbreak to get data and MMS tho.

Unlimited everything, $45 month.

I would search "use iPhone 4 on Straight Talk unlimited plan".

You do not have to jailbreak to get it to work, you just have to jailbreak to get your data and MMS working.

But the phone works instantly after you put in the Straight Talk SIM.