What's new

Newbie here... came from Android...Question

venghous1

Reaction score
What is the best turn by turn navigation for the iphone 4 ... i miss google maps :-(

venghous1 said:
What is the best turn by turn navigation for the iphone 4 ... i miss google maps :-(

Welcome to the forum! For navigation I use waze. Its free and it works pretty good!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I have been using TeleNavGPS since i moved from android and for me it works really well. The only negative I have come across is that it is not voice guided (you will have to pay to get the voice guided). If you are comfortable with keeping an eye on the screen for turns you will love this app..
Best of luck and N'joy

You can get google maps for the Iphone, but no Voice guidance so far.

MotionX GPS Drive is darn good, but the voice guidance part will cost you $20 a year. That's less than $2 a month, well worth it IMHO. The only thing missing from it that Google maps has is voice recognition. If you never used voice recognition before then you won't miss Google maps after trying MotionX Drive. It actually does a lot more than Google maps once you get into it.