What's new

newb to ipf.net

salTHEwrench

Reaction score
whats goin on ppl? my name is Sal im new here to ipf. im from longisland NY. I went with the iphone after realizing how horrific sprint was. i started off with the 1st gen iphone n now i have the 4

Welcome to the forum. Thing are moving fast over here, but you can follow up if you turn connected. So since you've started using iPhone, you've never swich for another brand even for a while before coming back to iPhone again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Thing are moving fast over here, but you can follow up if you turn connected. So since you've started using iPhone, you've never swich for another brand even for a while before coming back to iPhone again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope my last switch was from sprint/nextel. i dont think il be switching anytime soon to another phone. possibly over to verizon at somepoint or another but thats not going to be for awhile

Hi is tapatalk not working? Any mods in here help me out? It won't log me in on iPF.net this is what I get
Security error you may not have permission to enter. I have logged out and back in but still not able through my app.
iHolophyte.

Hi is tapatalk not working? Any mods in here help me out? It won't log me in on iPF.net this is what I get
Security error you may not have permission to enter. I have logged out and back in but still not able through my app.
iHolophyte.

I access several forums with Taptalk and, currently, all but iPhoneForum are working (I receive the same error message). Interestingly, the iPhone.net app is working. Not sure why but I'll try to get some info.

Mike

Mike has asked me to look into this. Unfortunately, I don't have direct access to the Tapatalk connection. I will check with the forum owners at the earliest opportunity, and I'm sure it'll be an easy fix. Meanwhile, try using the dedicated app for now. I'll report back when I have more information for ya!

Neil

I access several forums with Taptalk and, currently, all but iPhoneForum are working (I receive the same error message). Interestingly, the iPhone.net app is working. Not sure why but I'll try to get some info.

Mike

Thanks Mike. I have sent a pm with my email details should you need them