What's new

New Update software

tim56

Reaction score
Hi
I received a new update software 7.0,3 now settings I can not find the fingerprint security option . did Apple remove it from this update. thank you for any help on this .

Go to Settings, General & scroll down to Touch ID & Passcode.[/QUOTE

Hi
I did what you told me to still do not see the fingerprint option. on Touch ID passcode thank you

Try doing a reset on the phone(holding down the power and home button at the same time)[/QUOT

Hi Hoben02
I called Apple they told me I change the name on the last update to iOS 7.0.3 so there is no option for fingerprint . It's just Touch ID passcode now. Thank you

Try doing a reset on the phone(holding down the power and home button at the same time)[/QUOT

Hi Hoben02
I called Apple they told me I change the name on the last update to iOS 7.0.3 so there is no option for fingerprint . It's just Touch ID passcode now. Thank you

Do like I said before, Go to Settings, General & scroll down to Touch ID & Passcode. Then go to Touch ID & the fingerprint options are in there. What is it that you are trying to do?

Hi Amylyn1970
Sorry this Is all I see in Touch ID Passcode option. When I called Apple to tell them I could no longer find the fingerprint option after updating to iOS 7.0.3 they told me they took away the fingerprint option and just murdered it in to one. Called Touch ID passcode. Thank you

Attachments

• $image-1770460838.jpg
    $image-1770460838.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 528
  • $image-4079055198.jpg
    $image-4079055198.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 547
Tap where it says Touch ID and it will take you into the settings and allow you to add or delete fingerprints.

Still there on mine, just have to dig a little deeper to get to.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Hi
thank you everyone for the help I see the fingerprint option now