What's new

New toy for my birthday

BrettBPCfla

Reaction score
Got these for my birthday! Anyone have a pair? Really impressed coming from Sony's and Samsungs.

IMG_0661.jpg

Fist off HAPPY BDAY!! And Yes I have had many pairs of the LG tone line of headphones. They work great but in the end I have found that one side of the earpiece stops working. I ended up breaking down this time after a long search and many different brands and models of Bluetooth headphones and I got the AirPods. Couldn’t be happier not that I have them! Yes the initial price tag of $159 was kind of steep, but looking back, I spent many times more buying cheaper ones for $30-$70 each. The AirPods have worked flawlessly for me and I can comfortably wear them for an 8hr day at work, only taking them off for lunch, where they charge back up, giving me a full day of use listening to music. As much as I liked the LG’s, the AirPods are just a way better deal for me anyhow, as I don’t have to worry about catching a wire on anything!! Sorry about the long post, enjoy your headphones. If you decide they aren’t for you, I suggest spending the money and getting the AirPods. Well worth it IMO. Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and don’t grow old too fast!!

Thank you all! Yes EarPods are in the future for sure. I prefer a Headset like this being in the pressure washing and janitorial industry as I can lock the buds in the set to keep them dry ect. I had a junk Samsung Level that broke after 6 months and a nice set of Sony's but the wires broke off very easily. These are nice and I'll be using them until it's EarPods time. [emoji41]

Wow I had never seen anything like that before. Happy Birthday.