What's new

New to this

brixtonboy

Reaction score
I have a few songs, stories etc. That l don't want to listen to how do l remove them? Some are purchased items but not by me, if that matters? One story is 48 minutes long a detective story yes l click to the next Reggae song but my space is gone, gone. Help l'm drowning in blood.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

This doesn't sound like the iPhone was erased before you set up your ID. Something you didn't purchase shouldn't be on a "new" iPhone.

Do those songs and stories appear in Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Manage Storage? If so, you can delete them by swiping left on the chosen item to expose the delete button. Tap the button then confirm that you want to delete the item.

If items are left over from a previous owner, the best thing is to erase the iPhone. Make sure to turn off Find My iPhone before erasing the iPhone.

Do those songs and stories appear in Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Manage Storage? If so, you can delete them by swiping left on the chosen item to expose the delete button. Tap the button then confirm that you want to delete the item.
Were do l find this in iTunes somewhere? Bitte

Can l maybe explain this better? The iPhone has been restored 2 by me. And and backed up from a stored update.
The songs and stories are many that l see on iTunes when l connect my iPhone or iPad to my Windows 8 system, then tap music, what l wish to know is how do l remove them from the list.
Thanks.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

No they have not all been bought, just a few. My question basically is when I see the list on my pc screen, how do l remove some of them.
So they do not keep syncing to my iPhone or iPad.
Thanks

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Right my problem have l solved, just came back in case someone else makes the thing happen.
I had unticked the box Manually manage music and videos,
As soon as I ticked it again. l had to right click on the 3 U2 songs and the Detective stories that l didn't want and delete them. After syncing again my playlist is perfect.
Thanks for your help once again.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.