What's new

New to the whole thing, but open to experiencing new stuff!

stanleynhan

Reaction score
Hey everybody! So I have finally decided to jump aboard the iPhone community after 4 years of being totally against iOS. I am coming from a HTC Sensation on T-Mobile but I decided that it was time for me to try something new and get the iPhone 5! I am a devote android fan, but its time for me to move on and try out iOS and see why all my friends are bragging about it! I have always enjoyed rooting and flashing roms on android so i am hoping to try out the jailbreaking features of the iphone. Any ways, my iPhone should be coming in the mail tomorrow afternoon!

Hello and Welcome to our forum!

We hope you can find a lot of help here and enjoy the forums as well.

Please read the forum rules (link in my signature for your convenience) and remember that the search function is always your best friend.

Best of luck,

G'day and welcome to the Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Ouch. another Droider joins the Lightside. I'm just came over from the Razr HD Maxx. I don't regret it.

Ouch. another Droider joins the Lightside. I'm just came over from the Razr HD Maxx. I don't regret it.

i do miss android quite bit, envying my sisters s4 from time to time but i do not regret getting the iphone at all! iOS is really smooth and im no longer out of the loop with the entire world! i still have my asus transformer with me so i will be able to keep up with both android and iOS!