What's new

New To The Forum

ssweet97

Reaction score
Hi folks my name is Scott and I am a new iPhone user coming from Android and have a question, my friend sent me a text that had an emoji with a cartoon girl with a banner that said FU, where do you find those emojis I've been searching to my wits end and can't find it, please any help on where I can find these type of message emojis would greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help on this request.

Bitmoji in the app store, if we're talking about the same thing (probably are).

Another question regarding messages, at home the images and gif images appear when I compose a message and when I;m out and about and I compose a message and want to add a gif image it tells me it can't load the images. what could cause this problem I'm experiencing?

It may be because you are using WiFi at home and possibly a week mobile signal whilst out and about.

Make sure the app has cellular data set to on. If not it won't work when you are away from your WIFI network. Got to Settings, Cellular, and make sure the APP itself has cellular data enabled. Hopefully that's the issue.

It's not possible to turn off cellular data for some system services. Messaging is one of them.