What's new

New to forum && iPhone

GarryDNjn

Reaction score
Whats up all!!
The Names Garry. Im new to the forum and to iPhones as well i have owned apple mps incl the itouch 3rd gen but have always owned Android Phones and swore by them...

Actually iHated Apple iPhone but noticed sever problems with my last phone (Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate[Verizon]) Its battery sucked...android itself was greatbut samsung overwrote the software with touchwix a wanna be ios software n which i had to hack or root my phone and it becam even more of a mess..The stcok battery was around 1700mAh...I bought a 3000mAh Bohemoth of a battery to keep the b! tch charged all day and...

Surprise it didnt i finally got fed up and jumped on the iPhone 4S..Hopefully Apple will win over my heart and make things easier anywaqys thanks for the time guys!!,

Garry

Welcome! I'm also a newbie here too, but i'm a veteran iPhone user. I've Used the iPhones since '07 when the first iPhone was released. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the iPhone better than the droids. I've "test drove" a few, and wasn't impressed. iOS is a lot smoother and simpler in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using my white 64 GB

Thank you so far i agree IOS is everything i expected and more everything is neat and in place

How is the battery on your 4S? Switching from an iPhone 4 to a 4S to me, the battery in my 4S isn't as good. :( But the 64 GB and 8 mp camera makes up for it for the most part, and my old iPhone 4 came to a point to where it wouldn't charge anymore. So this phone wasn't that bad of an upgrade for me.

Well I use my phone like i breathe air so about a day of heavy heavy usage..I have tapatalk and im an avid Gm truck owner so im constantly on forums looking for new mods updates on posts along with emails and texting and games but it kicks the heck out of android :)

Last edited:
Yes i just want an unteathered jailbreak to get here so i can give that a shot i have a tethered jailbreak on my itouch and its so annoying LOL

G'day and welcome to the forum!! :)

Welcome to iPF, Garry! Glad to see you made the plunge in to the iOS marked w/ a 4S. :) You'll be more than pleased w/ it's performance and pizzaz... yes I said pizzaz!! LOL!!

What's up?!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk